There’s no question that an in-ground swimming pool adds value to a home. If you have a pool, you know the health benefits of swimming and you love relaxing in the water on a balmy evening. But if your pool is over eight years old, you also know how the expenses begin to mount. Maintenance becomes a headache. And it just doesn’t look as nice as it did when it was new. What do you do?
The answer is easy. Remodel that old pool with a new luxury pool built by Alderete Pools. The advantages of a new installation are significant:
- New pool surface materials like Beadcrete® are not only more attractive, they last considerably longer than old pool materials.
- New solar electric heating systems are far more energy efficient than old systems.
- New pool security system is available in SolarGuard®, an invisible solar net that sounds an alarm when the surface of the water is broken.
- New state-of-the-art in-floor circulation systems create a healthier swim environment than old systems.
- New lighting and outdoor sound systems, along with the landscaping we install, can turn your old backyard pool into a vacation resort.
And if all that sounds impossible, here’s what a recent customer had to say:
“Everything you dreamed of and more. We got exactly what we wanted. I never had a problem when using Alderete Pools. We had an old swimming pool that needed to be redone. We also had to redo the whole back yard, including our 30 year old deck. I checked out 3 different pool companies, Ray’s was one of them, and talked to everybody. Out of all of them Ray seemed to be the one person who really listened to what we wanted. . . . My husband is an engineer, so it was really important to work with someone who could communicate with us.”
Now is the time to start work on replacing that old eyesore with a luxury backyard resort for the summer, so contact us today.